Saturday, February 20, 2010

20 Random Things About Me..

I thought it would be fun to post 20 things about me you might not know...

1. I've had long hair my entire life except for the time when my dad cut it off. I was about 6 years old and my dad couldn't get the comb through my hair so he cut it shoulder length. My mom was really mad.

2. I've written erotic stories for a couple of websites. You can view some of them here.
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=513083&page=submissions

3. I started writing "How to" articles about 3 years ago. Mostly about caring for amll animals and you can view them here.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/37985/mary_kirkland.html

4. I've always liked metal bands. i started with the big hair bands in the 80's and now it's alternative and metal that I listen to. Like, Korn, Metallica, Nightwish, Chevelle, Disturbed, Adam Lambert, Sick Puppies and Rob Zombie.

5. I've never had a cavity.

6. I've never had a broken bone.

7. My favorite foods are mexican. Like Burritos and enchiladas.

8. My eyes look blue most of the time but they turn green when I'm mad.

9. My husband's family thought I had brown eyes for years because my pupils are always so big you can hardly see the colored part of my eyes.

10. My natural hair color is dark brown.

11. I found my first white hair when I was 36 and have been coloring my hair black ever since.

12. I like doing crafts. I taught myself how to bead jewelry, make wreaths, dreamcatchers and scrapbook.

13. I don't drink or smoke.

14. I love chocolate.

14. My favote smells are: Bubble gum, Honey Suckle, Rose, Jasmine, Melon and Cotton Candy.

15. I hate Liver. It smells and tastes nasty.

16. I like reading romance books and watching horror movies.

17. I like the smell of gasoline.

18. I would rather have a rat, mouse, gerbil or guinea pig than a dog or cat.

19. It has to be dark and quiet in a room in order for me to sleep. It also has to be cool. I can't sleep in a hot, lighted room.

20. I rarely cry.

2 comments:

  1. Eek! No one sensible likes liver.
    I feel I know you much better now. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.