This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
These are ACE, Mary...lol
Thank you. I'm glad you liked them.
Those little rat faces are the absolute cutest way to kick off a Monday morning.
I agree.
Love the cheddar cheese one. I can just see a huge 5 lb wheel landing on a poor tiny fur ball.
Aww What a thought.
The cheese one has been making the rounds lately. 😄
Yes it has.
First one is good!
There's never a bad Raturday photo.
Love these! :D
I love the pun on the first one. Happy new week Mary.
Thank you.
Cute! Love paper view :)
So cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
Many thanks.
Always brings a smile!Thanks, Mary!
You're welcome.
That second one takes a minute to process. *groan*
lol Yes, it does.
I'll be groaning over the first one for the rest of the day. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
lol
Aw! Paper view!
That's a good one.
That last one is awesome!
Those are terrific!!!
Lol, these are all fun.
Precious, Mary.
These are so cute! :D
Ooohhhh, cheddar!
Cute :-D
Such cuties
Thanks.
Dear Mary, these are fantastic, dear friend.
Hope your week is going well!
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
These are ACE, Mary...lol
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteThose little rat faces are the absolute cutest way to kick off a Monday morning.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
DeleteLove the cheddar cheese one. I can just see a huge 5 lb wheel landing on a poor tiny fur ball.
ReplyDeleteAww What a thought.
DeleteThe cheese one has been making the rounds lately. 😄
ReplyDeleteYes it has.
DeleteFirst one is good!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteThere's never a bad Raturday photo.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteLove these! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteI love the pun on the first one. Happy new week Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI love the pun on the first one. Happy new week Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteCute! Love paper view :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteSo cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
ReplyDeleteMany thanks.
DeleteAlways brings a smile!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mary!
You're welcome.
DeleteThat second one takes a minute to process. *groan*
ReplyDeletelol Yes, it does.
DeleteI'll be groaning over the first one for the rest of the day. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelol
DeleteAw! Paper view!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good one.
DeleteThat last one is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThose are terrific!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteLol, these are all fun.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeletePrecious, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteThese are so cute! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteOoohhhh, cheddar!
ReplyDeletelol
DeleteCute :-D
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteSuch cuties
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteDear Mary, these are fantastic, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteHope your week is going well!
ReplyDelete