Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Favorite Picture of the Week!

 
*Click on any images to make them bigger*

I wanted to share with you a craft project that my daughter did with the half moon shelves that I gave her for her birthday last month. 

She started out adding some fake plants to the shelves.

Then some stones and jewels.

Then she hot glued some moss to the shelves and made some chains with charms on them and added that. 

She added more stones, gems and small pieces of mirror. I think they came out so cute! Now they hang on the wall.


44 comments:

  1. They look lovely. Your daughter had a lot of fun with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is definitely very creative and talented. These are just lovely. If they were in a store they would be very expensive to buy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is thinking of making an Etsy account and making some to seel.

      Delete
  3. She did a beautiful job! Those crescent moons look quite magical now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love how they came out.

      Delete
  4. What a nice decoration. She did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Every witch lair needs a moon altar to pray under LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao You and the witch funnies. 🤣🤣🤣

      Delete
  7. Very pretty, I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them! Different, fun, and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love how they came out.

      Delete
  9. Lovely project, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you. I love how they came out.

      Delete
  11. Oh wow. That turned out great. What a fun way to utilize those shelves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love how they came out.

      Delete
  12. Very creative! I love the vision she had for them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's really cool! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and creative, Mary!!! Thank you so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. I am not creative like that. You have a talented daughter. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those half moon shelves are so unique. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love how she gave them such individuality.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those crescent shelves look like little enchanted altars.
    Your daughter really gave them a magical personality!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Look like some one being creative.

    ReplyDelete
  21. And that looks fabulous in the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A painstaking project with a wonderful result.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.