Also very cute. And I guess when you think about it in a few more weeks it will be time for school for some kids! Makes me glad I'm not a kid anymore, lol.
You go back to school earlier. It all sr=tarts up again in September, usually after Labour Day, but it will be before then this year because the Day is as late as it can be. There is school until the end of June, however, so our summer holidays are about equal length all in all.
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
I'm with that second rat, Mondays aren't my favourite days.
ReplyDeleteMine either.
DeleteCute images and captions.
ReplyDeleteYes, any time is good for ice cream.
Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Thank you.
DeleteHey, I can actually play the trumpet! I try not to suck though.
ReplyDeleteThat's cool to know. Yeah, you have to blow. lol
DeleteAlso very cute. And I guess when you think about it in a few more weeks it will be time for school for some kids! Makes me glad I'm not a kid anymore, lol.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm glad I'm not a kid either.
DeleteThey're all so cute this morning!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteYou go back to school earlier. It all sr=tarts up again in September, usually after Labour Day, but it will be before then this year because the Day is as late as it can be. There is school until the end of June, however, so our summer holidays are about equal length all in all.
ReplyDeleteMy grandson starts back the 2nd week of next month.
DeleteEver so cute, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteCute
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteAww...so cute. Love these. :D
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteIt took me a minute, but I got that first one. Cute rat posts.
ReplyDeleteIt took me a minute too.
DeleteI love the trumpet! So funny!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThese are SO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteOMG! I love rat day.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteI concur: any time is a good time for ice cream.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely.
DeleteHappy Raturday
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWhen my boys were in school the year didn't start until the end of August. Now it begins weeks earlier.
ReplyDeleteYes right about that.
DeleteHave a good one!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteHappy Raturday
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you.
DeleteI'm not participating in Monday either, haha! Happy Raturday, Mary!
ReplyDelete🤣🤣🤣
DeleteYou guys are adorable!!! Let's all have som ice cream!
ReplyDeleteYes, I want some now.
DeleteI love the one that says It's Monday and I'm not participating. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteDear Mary, I absolutely love these. Thank you for sharing, dear friend. 😘
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteMy feeling about Monday, in a nutshell: "I'm not participating".
ReplyDeleteExactly.
DeleteSo cute! I agree that anytime is a good time for ice cream! :D
ReplyDeleteyes it is.
DeleteI like to opt out of Monday too.
ReplyDeleteMe too.
DeleteGood thing we don't have the choice of skipping Mondays! lol
ReplyDeleteThat's true.
DeleteThat first picture is too much cuteness in one place! Hope you are having a great week.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteCUTE! 🐀🐁🐀
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Delete