This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
These brought welcome smiles for a Monday morning. Thank you.
You're welcome.
Never get over that addiction!
Nope, never.
Oh how these always make me smile. They're just so cute.
Thank you, I'm glad you liked them.
Haha, the simplest jokes are always the best.
Yes they are.
It’s hard not to be addicted to Rocky Road.
I agree.
I love Rocky Road
So do I.
Yay
🥰
Oh, cuteness! And, now you have me craving Rocky Road.
I could go for some ice cream as well.
Oh, that last one -- GROAN!
lol
I look forward to Raturdays.
I'm glad.
Great humour - nearly got me rattled.God bless.
lol 🐀🐀
Hehe, rocky road! Love it!
Makes me want some ice cream.
Too funny, love that last one!
Thank you.
Funny one here. Wishing you a lovely week ahead.
OMG the rat with the glasses is too cute.
I'm glad you liked him.
Deep groan for that last one.
Isn't he the cutests.
I'm ready for taco tuesday!
So am I.
In China rats get a whole year
That's is wonderful.
Yay for Taco Tuesday!
Now I want tacos too.
I really liked the second one 🥸
I'm glad you liked it.
Very cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
These are good and have me smiling, Mary. Thank you.
Awww....LOL. I love these, Mary.
I'm glad to hear it.
Rats look great in glasses. It makes the look as intelligent as they are.
yes they do.
Raturdays always give me something to smile about.Thanks, Mary!
Cute memes!
Taco Tuesday is something to get excited about. Hope you are having a great week!
Thanks
Happy reading :)
So sweet. 🤗
Thanks.
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
These brought welcome smiles for a Monday morning. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteNever get over that addiction!
ReplyDeleteNope, never.
DeleteOh how these always make me smile. They're just so cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteHaha, the simplest jokes are always the best.
ReplyDeleteYes they are.
DeleteIt’s hard not to be addicted to Rocky Road.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
DeleteI love Rocky Road
ReplyDeleteSo do I.
DeleteYay
ReplyDelete🥰
DeleteOh, cuteness! And, now you have me craving Rocky Road.
ReplyDeleteI could go for some ice cream as well.
DeleteOh, that last one -- GROAN!
ReplyDeletelol
DeleteI look forward to Raturdays.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad.
DeleteGreat humour - nearly got me rattled.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
lol 🐀🐀
DeleteHehe, rocky road! Love it!
ReplyDeleteMakes me want some ice cream.
DeleteToo funny, love that last one!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteFunny one here. Wishing you a lovely week ahead.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteOMG the rat with the glasses is too cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked him.
DeleteDeep groan for that last one.
ReplyDeleteIsn't he the cutests.
DeleteI'm ready for taco tuesday!
ReplyDeleteSo am I.
DeleteIn China rats get a whole year
ReplyDeleteThat's is wonderful.
DeleteYay for Taco Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteNow I want tacos too.
DeleteI really liked the second one 🥸
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteVery cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThese are good and have me smiling, Mary. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteAwww....LOL. I love these, Mary.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear it.
DeleteRats look great in glasses. It makes the look as intelligent as they are.
ReplyDeleteyes they do.
DeleteRaturdays always give me something to smile about.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Mary!
You're welcome.
DeleteCute memes!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteTaco Tuesday is something to get excited about. Hope you are having a great week!
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteHappy reading :)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteSo sweet. 🤗
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Delete