This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
These brought welcome smiles for a Monday morning. Thank you.
Never get over that addiction!
Oh how these always make me smile. They're just so cute.
Haha, the simplest jokes are always the best.
It’s hard not to be addicted to Rocky Road.
I love Rocky Road
Yay
Oh, cuteness! And, now you have me craving Rocky Road.
Oh, that last one -- GROAN!
I look forward to Raturdays.
Great humour - nearly got me rattled.God bless.
Hehe, rocky road! Love it!
Too funny, love that last one!
Funny one here. Wishing you a lovely week ahead.
OMG the rat with the glasses is too cute.
Deep groan for that last one.
I'm ready for taco tuesday!
In China rats get a whole year
Yay for Taco Tuesday!
I really liked the second one 🥸
Very cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
These are good and have me smiling, Mary. Thank you.
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
These brought welcome smiles for a Monday morning. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteNever get over that addiction!
ReplyDeleteOh how these always make me smile. They're just so cute.
ReplyDeleteHaha, the simplest jokes are always the best.
ReplyDeleteIt’s hard not to be addicted to Rocky Road.
ReplyDeleteI love Rocky Road
ReplyDeleteYay
ReplyDeleteOh, cuteness! And, now you have me craving Rocky Road.
ReplyDeleteOh, that last one -- GROAN!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to Raturdays.
ReplyDeleteGreat humour - nearly got me rattled.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Hehe, rocky road! Love it!
ReplyDeleteToo funny, love that last one!
ReplyDeleteFunny one here. Wishing you a lovely week ahead.
ReplyDeleteOMG the rat with the glasses is too cute.
ReplyDeleteDeep groan for that last one.
ReplyDeleteI'm ready for taco tuesday!
ReplyDeleteIn China rats get a whole year
ReplyDeleteYay for Taco Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteI really liked the second one 🥸
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
ReplyDeleteThese are good and have me smiling, Mary. Thank you.
ReplyDelete