This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
So sweet. 🐀🐀
Thank you.
I wish I had some cookies right now.God bless.
You and me both.
Oh that first one is too cute, haha.
They look like chocolate chip cookies, so i commends the rats’ tastes.
Rats do love chocolate.
Nothing beats a good cookie! Unless someone has put raisins in it...
I like oatmeal raisin cookies.
They know their cookies and love them.:)
Rats do love a good cookie.
So I'm laughing at the chocolate chip. How cute all three of these are.
Cute images, I love chocolate chip cookies.Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
If only chocolate chip cookies were a salad!
We could make ambrosia salad and add cookies to it. lol
These are all great! And so cute.
Cute, Denise.
Thanks.
These are good Mary and cute :-DThanks for your kind words <3 Hope all is well with you and your daughter :-D
You're very welcome. We are both much better.
The first one made me laugh out loud!
I'm glad to hear it.
That ICU one totally made me laugh. And cookies are always the best kind of incentive. :D Happy Monday, Mary.
Yes they are.
aw!
🥰🥰
Hah, those are great!
I'm glad you liked them.
OK, personally I would not share my cookie with the rat. Cheese maybe but not a cookie. LOL ha ha Great rat shots.
I used to share everything with my rats. Little bite for you, little bite for me. 🐀🐀🐀
Fun!
The last one 😂.
So very funny this week! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
Love these meme.
A peek-a-boo accident! How cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
YAY sweeties, hooray for cookies!
Cookies are always good.
Cookies are yummy.
LOL Good ones Mary.Happy Raturday.All the best Jan
Hey, cookies improve my performance too!
Ha! Yes they do.
I think any day is better if there's cookies.
I agree.
Thanks for the morning smiles. Morning here, in India.
Good morning to you.
Dear Mary, I love rats and I also love chocolate chip cookies! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
I do too. Thank you.
Agreed. Cookies definitely improve my performance.
Yes, they do mine too.
Are these rats from your hell life apartment complex?
No, they are a FB friends rats. I used to have rats so I love them.
Those are so cute! That first one was funny. And the cookie one is definitely relatable.
Thank you. I'm glad you liked them.
I agree with the cookie theory. Hope your week is going well.
These are so cute! I like to think of chocolate chip cookies as a salad, lol. :D
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
So sweet. 🐀🐀
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI wish I had some cookies right now.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
You and me both.
DeleteOh that first one is too cute, haha.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThey look like chocolate chip cookies, so i commends the rats’ tastes.
ReplyDeleteRats do love chocolate.
DeleteNothing beats a good cookie! Unless someone has put raisins in it...
ReplyDeleteI like oatmeal raisin cookies.
DeleteThey know their cookies and love them.:)
ReplyDeleteRats do love a good cookie.
DeleteSo I'm laughing at the chocolate chip. How cute all three of these are.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteCute images, I love chocolate chip cookies.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Thank you.
DeleteIf only chocolate chip cookies were a salad!
ReplyDeleteWe could make ambrosia salad and add cookies to it. lol
DeleteThese are all great! And so cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteCute, Denise.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteThese are good Mary and cute :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words <3 Hope all is well with you and your daughter :-D
You're very welcome. We are both much better.
DeleteThe first one made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear it.
DeleteThat ICU one totally made me laugh. And cookies are always the best kind of incentive. :D Happy Monday, Mary.
ReplyDeleteYes they are.
Deleteaw!
ReplyDelete🥰🥰
DeleteHah, those are great!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteOK, personally I would not share my cookie with the rat. Cheese maybe but not a cookie. LOL ha ha Great rat shots.
ReplyDeleteI used to share everything with my rats. Little bite for you, little bite for me. 🐀🐀🐀
DeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteThe last one 😂.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteSo very funny this week! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteLove these meme.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteA peek-a-boo accident! How cute! Happy Raturday, Mary!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteYAY sweeties, hooray for cookies!
ReplyDeleteCookies are always good.
DeleteCookies are yummy.
ReplyDeleteYes they are.
DeleteLOL Good ones Mary.
ReplyDeleteHappy Raturday.
All the best Jan
Thank you.
DeleteHey, cookies improve my performance too!
ReplyDeleteHa! Yes they do.
DeleteI think any day is better if there's cookies.
ReplyDeleteI agree.
DeleteThanks for the morning smiles. Morning here, in India.
ReplyDeleteGood morning to you.
DeleteDear Mary, I love rats and I also love chocolate chip cookies! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteI do too. Thank you.
DeleteAgreed. Cookies definitely improve my performance.
ReplyDeleteYes, they do mine too.
DeleteAre these rats from your hell life apartment complex?
ReplyDeleteNo, they are a FB friends rats. I used to have rats so I love them.
DeleteThose are so cute! That first one was funny. And the cookie one is definitely relatable.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteI agree with the cookie theory. Hope your week is going well.
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute! I like to think of chocolate chip cookies as a salad, lol. :D
ReplyDelete