This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
Rats are underrated hilarious
Yes they are.
Beware of Doug!Sorry, old Far Side cartoon...
I remember that fence sign.
Got to love that blueberry! And boy since I'm retired who cares about monday.
lol True.
These are good, clever really, Mary.
Thank you.
Aww, blueberry . . .
I'm glad you liked it.
Doug 😄
🤣🤣
And now Monday is HERE!
Yes it is.
Doug! 😂
🤣
Good ones
ha ha. A strawberry when sad is a blueberry. I like that one!
These are so much fun! Blueberry made me laugh so hard! :D
A nice set today. Can't possibly choose a favorite.
I'm glad you liked all of them.
I agree a nice set of rats today.
Have a great week!
Doug! Love it. Happy Raturday!
I always have a chuckle with the rats.
I'm happy to hear that.
LOL Good ones Mary.Happy Raturday.All the best Jan
Doug. So funny! Love these. :D
Aargh. Puns. Loved the Doug one. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
Funny ones.
Thanks for these Mary, loved them!
une tres belle est douce nuit gros bisous
Very cute.
Awwww...Mary, thank you 😊 so much for sharing these rat memes. 🐀 It always makes me smile.
Those are all great! I mean that! My son works at an elementary school and "collects" jokes like these.
Ah! Doug!
Yes, I'm glad you liked them.
je passe te souhaiterUne belle soirée suivie d'une douce nuit !!!
Doug. I love the mouse-dad jokes. Hope your week has been great
These are good! A blueberry, good one! :-D
I'm glad you liked them.
Happy raturday
I love the berry meme. I may have to use that one.
Absolutely use it. It's a good one.
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
Rats are underrated hilarious
ReplyDeleteYes they are.
DeleteBeware of Doug!
ReplyDeleteSorry, old Far Side cartoon...
I remember that fence sign.
DeleteGot to love that blueberry! And boy since I'm retired who cares about monday.
ReplyDeletelol True.
DeleteThese are good, clever really, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteAww, blueberry . . .
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteDoug 😄
ReplyDelete🤣🤣
DeleteAnd now Monday is HERE!
ReplyDeleteYes it is.
DeleteDoug! 😂
ReplyDelete🤣
DeleteGood ones
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Deleteha ha. A strawberry when sad is a blueberry. I like that one!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteThese are so much fun! Blueberry made me laugh so hard! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteA nice set today. Can't possibly choose a favorite.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked all of them.
DeleteI agree a nice set of rats today.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteHave a great week!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteDoug! Love it. Happy Raturday!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI always have a chuckle with the rats.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear that.
DeleteLOL Good ones Mary.
ReplyDeleteHappy Raturday.
All the best Jan
I'm glad you liked it.
DeleteDoug. So funny! Love these. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteAargh. Puns. Loved the Doug one. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteFunny ones.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteThanks for these Mary, loved them!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
Deleteune tres belle est douce nuit gros bisous
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteVery cute.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteAwwww...Mary, thank you 😊 so much for sharing these rat memes. 🐀 It always makes me smile.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteThose are all great! I mean that! My son works at an elementary school and "collects" jokes like these.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it.
DeleteAh! Doug!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm glad you liked them.
Deleteje passe te souhaiter
ReplyDeleteUne belle soirée suivie d'une douce nuit !!!
Thank you.
DeleteDoug. I love the mouse-dad jokes. Hope your week has been great
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThese are good! A blueberry, good one! :-D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteHappy raturday
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI love the berry meme. I may have to use that one.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely use it. It's a good one.
Delete