Sugar Free Pudding and Berries
You will need:
1 package Jello Sugar Free Instant Pudding
2% milk
Berries or fruit of your choice
What to do:
Make the pudding according to the package direction. I used 2% milk to keep the calories lower but you can use whatever milk you like.
I used 1/2 cup of the pudding and a hand full of the strawberries and blueberries.
Total calories for this desert is about 50 calories.

Oooh yum. I love blueberries and strawberries, we usually have both in the house at this time of year. There's always plenty of fruit now that I look after Jack three days each week.
ReplyDeleteFruit here too. I keep a bunch for my grandson as well.
DeleteThis does look good and it's nice you can add whatever fruit you like to it.
ReplyDeleteit is nice.
DeleteI like berries with plain yoghourt - very refreshing.
ReplyDeleteI like that too.
DeleteLooks very delectable!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteIt's been a long time since I had some pudding.
ReplyDeleteThe sugar free pudding isn't bad at all.
DeletePerfect summer dessert!
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
DeleteI will try this! Thanks
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteThat is a healthy and yummy dessert.
ReplyDeleteI like it. It solves my sweet craving.
DeleteThat would be a nice dessert, yum!
ReplyDeleteit was quite good.
DeleteThis looks so good. I buy sugar free pudding too.
ReplyDeleteIt's actually better than I thought it would be.
DeleteWe had strawberries for dinner.
ReplyDeleteI love strawberries.
DeleteGrand!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteIt certainly does look very nice, Mary.
ReplyDeleteit was quite good.
DeleteThis is my kind of dessert. A little sweet, some fruit...Yum.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely having this again.
DeleteA perfect dessert and simple too!
ReplyDeleteSo easy to make.
DeleteDear Mary, this looks delicious and nutritious! I am so proud of you for taking care of your health!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Delete🌷Bonjour
ReplyDelete🌷Bonne semaine à toi, je t’envoie plein d’ondes positives pour ces prochains jours.
🌷Je te souhaite ,une belle Soiree
🌷Gros bisous de l'amitié🌷
Looks like a delicious dessert! Thanks for sharing. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.
ReplyDelete