Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Favorite Picture of the Week

 
One night while walking over to the store right next door, the sunset was so pretty. All of the pictures today are from the same sunset just a few minutes apart. 

Standing in front of the supermarket next door.

The colors kept changing.

The clouds were so big and in different places. So some were lit up really brightly while others were dark.

Panoramic view.

The sun was starting to set more but still really bright.

Then as the sun began to disappear, the darker clouds were more visible.

Last picture from outside my apartment door. That was a huge dark cloud but we didn't get any rain.

70 comments:

  1. Those are stunningly beautiful and a little threatening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skies.

    God bless, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary,
    Gorgeous sky captures! The photos all look beautiful. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible how the orange takes over and then the clouds look purple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how deep the orange color gets!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many colors in those clouds.

      Delete
  6. Nature put on quite a show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice capture, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a magnificent sunset! Better than anything on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a stunning sky! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those colors are gorgeous! Isn't it crazy how much a sunset can change in just a few minutes? Glad you caught it and got to share it with us, and even better that huge dark cloud didn't end up raining on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing sky! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I especially like the first picture - but the last one, with the all-consuming black cloud, is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. I caught it at just the right time.

      Delete
  14. You caught an amazing sunset, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So nice to get a glimpse of the other side of the world. Beautiful photos!
    Greetz from Sicily!
    https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  16. What a wonderful sunset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The sky sure did put on a show.

      Delete
  17. Oh, Mary, what gorgeous captures of this magnificent sunset!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! Looks like a fire in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's what I thought too.

      Delete
  19. Those skies had some great color.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice, I’ve not seen a sunset like that for a while

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely series of photographs.
    The skies had some wonderful colours in them.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the colour in those sunset photos. Very nice, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Days are getting shorter.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such pretty pictures! I like seeing how the colors change so rapidly and look different in every picture.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful sunset! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You caught a nice sunset. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sunsets never get old. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.