Yes, that shocked face is absolutely adorable! And honestly, a little Raturday on a Monday is the best way to start the week. https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
Yes, that shocked face is absolutely adorable! And honestly, a little Raturday on a Monday is the best way to start the week.
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Nope, nobody says that.
ReplyDeleteOh no don't pull that magic button to release the awful army. I'm scared I'm scared..
ReplyDeleteHa! Monday Funday!
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteMonday Funday! Have a good one!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
I admit thatI have never said Funday Monday. Rats to me.
ReplyDeleteAdorable photos! That expression is priceless. Happy Raturday! 😄
ReplyDeleteAdorable photos! That expression is priceless. Happy Raturday! 😄
ReplyDeleteNot the ebil robot army! 😱
ReplyDeleteCute!!
ReplyDeleteI was going to say cute also.
DeleteGod bless.
Lol.. people who say Monday Funday are probably psychopaths.
ReplyDeleteProbably.
DeleteSwitching the v's with b's always brings a smile.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteSure, Monday can be a fun day, if you are on a non-traditional week.
ReplyDeleteTrue.
DeleteI agree with the first rat ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteMe too.
DeleteYes cute :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you.
DeleteI wonder what a rat evil robot army would look like?
ReplyDeleteI have no idea. lol
DeleteOh, I absolutely love these adorable rats, dear Mary!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them
DeleteMonday fun with the rats!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteSuch cuties you are!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteHonestly I used to love Mondays, to be back to school and be with youngsters.
ReplyDeleteI can understand that.
DeleteHappy Raturday
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteNow that I'm retired I say Monday Funday, but never when I was working. Grin.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThese are so much fun! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteOh I sm scared of rats, but these are funny nevertheless.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them. They are such sweet animals.
DeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteMonday Funday - is that reverse psychology? Hope you are having a great week!
ReplyDeleteMonday - Funday...NEVER...lol
ReplyDelete