This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
Look at that tiny, tiny rat 💙.
I love them when they are babies.
I don't think that hamburger is edible. Better stick with the cookie.
Agreed.
I'm laughing, I just ate breakfast otherwise these guys are making me hungry.
lol Me too.
Which one is Ratatouille? God bless.
They all seem to cook.
Happy Raturday
Thank You.
Cute. Happy Monday!
Thank you.
I want a cookie too!
So do I
Dear Mary, these are delightful 😊
THank You
That cookie is definitely big enough for all of them to share.
Sure is
They’re so cute 🥰
I'm glad You liked them.
Happy Raturday Mary.All the best Jan
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
Look at that tiny, tiny rat 💙.
ReplyDeleteI love them when they are babies.
DeleteI don't think that hamburger is edible. Better stick with the cookie.
ReplyDeleteAgreed.
DeleteI'm laughing, I just ate breakfast otherwise these guys are making me hungry.
ReplyDeletelol Me too.
DeleteWhich one is Ratatouille?
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
They all seem to cook.
DeleteHappy Raturday
ReplyDeleteThank You.
DeleteCute. Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI want a cookie too!
ReplyDeleteSo do I
DeleteDear Mary, these are delightful 😊
ReplyDeleteTHank You
DeleteThat cookie is definitely big enough for all of them to share.
ReplyDeleteSure is
DeleteThey’re so cute 🥰
ReplyDeleteI'm glad You liked them.
DeleteHappy Raturday Mary.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you.
Delete