These little ones look so happy — especially the waffle enthusiast! Happy Raturday… even though it’s actually Monday. https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
I've been on a bit of a waffle kick recently! Yesterday, I made a couple and put peanut butter on them. Left them laying on the counter, turned my back for a couple minutes, and returned to find my cat George smacking away at them. It turns out he's a waffle fan too!
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
je te souhaite une belle matinee bonne journee a ce soir gros bisous
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThese little ones look so happy — especially the waffle enthusiast! Happy Raturday… even though it’s actually Monday.
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
They love their waffles.
DeleteI'm not quite that excited for waffles but I do really like them. Slather those suckers in peanut butter and maple syrup!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good.
DeleteWaffles! You ought to be thrilled.
ReplyDeleteI love waffles.
DeleteThey like it a waffly lot.
ReplyDeletelol
DeleteHa, we had waffles for breakfast this morning!
ReplyDeleteHappy Raturday!
That sounds good.
DeleteOMG, Waffle Fun!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked them.
DeleteHave a beautiful day.
ReplyDeleterkrsrue.blogspot.com
Thank you.
DeleteCute little dudes!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThese are so cute! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWaffles make everyone happy sweeties!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute.
DeleteHurrah for waffles and pancakes too!
ReplyDeleteI love pancakes as well.
DeleteYay waffles.
ReplyDeleteI love waffles.
DeleteWaffles and the rats approve. :)
ReplyDeleteAbsoutely.
Delete♥~♥~ je passe te souhaite une belle nuit gros bisous ♥~♥
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWho doesn't like a waffle?
ReplyDeleteExactly.
DeleteAwwwww.....these photos are adorable, dear Mary! I love rats!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I do too.
DeleteHappy Raturday!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Thank you.
DeleteVery cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI've been on a bit of a waffle kick recently! Yesterday, I made a couple and put peanut butter on them. Left them laying on the counter, turned my back for a couple minutes, and returned to find my cat George smacking away at them. It turns out he's a waffle fan too!
ReplyDeleteThat is just the sweetest!
ReplyDeleteI have a great recipe for waffles that uses Greek yogurt. I know the rats would love these.
ReplyDeleteLovely pics.
ReplyDeleteI react the same way when faced with delicious waffles!
ReplyDeleteThey looked delighted to have that waffle.
ReplyDeleteThey are happy eating the waffle.
ReplyDelete