Monday, September 14, 2026

More Blogger Glitches?

 

I spent 3 hours yesterday writing 4 book reviews and setting them to publish next month. After I had gotten them all done and set to publish, I looked at my scheduled posts and all 4 of the reviews I had just written were nowhere to be found. 

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but you might want to take a look at your scheduled posts and make sure. Looks like Blogger is having more glitches again. I almost deleted my entire blog yesterday I was so mad. 🤣🤣🤪

But instead, I'm just going to wait a couple of days, see if it gets fixed, write the reviews all over again and this time save them in my email drafts folder in case they get deleted again. 

Just wanted to give you a heads up that you might want to make sure the same thing hasn't happened to you, and let you know I'm taking at least a couple of days break from Blogger. This really annoyed me. 

25 comments:

  1. Oh dear, that's horrible for you and others too. I hope they get it fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are working on things, I suddenly get emails when someone comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I didn't have any trouble with my post this morning, but I'm a little worried now. I do always write my review on a Word document and then transfer it into my post and other review sites, so if it lost the review I wouldn't be totally screwed. I had the issue with commenting a couple of weeks ago, though. I hope nothing goes wrong with Blogger permanently. I don't want to use another hosting site because this seems to be the easiest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way. If I had to use a different blog site, I wouldn't bother.

      Delete
  4. I did just notice that my blog roll (on the right of my page) isn't updating with new posts from the blogs I follow. Like yours reads as: Review: The Orc Who Kneeled still. Same with other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I bet. Yikes. My posts for this week (that I scheduled yesterday) look like they're still there. Today's post posted. But I'll keep an eye out. Just because it hasn't hit me doesn't mean it won't eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don’t have any scheduled posts at the moment. Sorry that happened 🙁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just googled...why is there so many issue with blogger. The little I read they claim it malware or a bot.
    I know I had issue when it come to comments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you lost your reviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogger is indeed doing some strange and frustrating things at the moment.
    Hopefully 'normal service' will be resumed soon.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear you are having problems. That's frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This happened to me a few months ago. Spent hours making a post and bang it was gone. Blogger is making changes and has everything else messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awful! Keeping the drafts in your email or something like Google Docs wouldn't be a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, that is awful! I hope it unglitches soon. Do you write your reviews someplace else (like WORD or NOTES) and then paste them or write them directly into blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh, 3 hours of writing. I've scheduled post for the future so I'll see what happens Wednesday my time to see if it goes up.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awful glitch! Everyone hates Blogger these days because of all the problems it's causing. I'm home now from my road trip and back to daily blogging, although no one will receive notification of those posts, it seems. Thanks, Blogger *shakes fist*

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's not a good glitch. I've had that happen to me also, but not with 4 posts and not recently. Sorry to read this Mary. It is so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.