This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
You could have the mice circus
lmao I wouldn't mind that.
Shame that kindness isn't that contagious.
True.
What a cute and wholesome post to brighten up the day—those rat photos and egg puns are simply delightful!
These are always so funny I just sit here and laugh.
Gorgeous and funny, Mary.
Haha
These are all great, especially the ebil robot army!
I am always amazed at the obviously well-trained rats.
Kindness is contagious.God bless.
Those are so cute sweet ones!
Love rat day.
This is always such a cute post - thanks for sharing!
My smile for this afternoon. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
These are all so good.Happy Raturday. All the best Jan
Oh Mary, I love these adorable rats 🐀 😍
Always love these..
Last one: bad, bad, bad pun.
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.
You could have the mice circus
ReplyDeletelmao I wouldn't mind that.
DeleteShame that kindness isn't that contagious.
ReplyDeleteTrue.
DeleteWhat a cute and wholesome post to brighten up the day—those rat photos and egg puns are simply delightful!
ReplyDeleteThese are always so funny I just sit here and laugh.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and funny, Mary.
ReplyDeleteHaha
ReplyDeleteThese are all great, especially the ebil robot army!
ReplyDeleteI am always amazed at the obviously well-trained rats.
ReplyDeleteKindness is contagious.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Those are so cute sweet ones!
ReplyDeleteLove rat day.
ReplyDeleteThis is always such a cute post - thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy smile for this afternoon. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThese are all so good.
ReplyDeleteHappy Raturday.
All the best Jan
Oh Mary, I love these adorable rats 🐀 😍
ReplyDeleteAlways love these..
ReplyDeleteLast one: bad, bad, bad pun.
ReplyDelete