Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Book Review: Forced By Four Alphas by Sansa Moon

 

Book Description

I’m bound to four Alphas through a forced mating bond.
I’m an Omega outcast, shunned because of my plus-size curves and strange magic.
When I stumble upon four powerful Alphas, they instantly decide I must be sacrificed.
They capture me and force me into a mating ritual…and knock me up as a bonus.

I live in isolation on the fringes of a small town, keeping my distance from everyone.
But my life is turned upside down when four Alphas decide I’m the one the prophecy speaks of.
In order to strengthen the Alphas, my autonomy must be sacrificed.
I’m just a tool for their survival, a toy they can play with.

I’m bound to all four of them through a ritual.
That night, they take my virginity together.
They control my voluptuous body, desperate for their domination.
They control my growing belly, weak under their skilled touch.

Can we be a little family together?

When the Omegas of Starfall Pines enter their heat, the Alphas will claim them without apology and give them the Alpha knots, mating bonds, and babies they’ve longed for all along...


My Review

I love a dark romance, I do. But the hero has to have some redeeming qualities in order for me to like him and root for him and want to read the rest of the book. I gave these guys a chance, I was hoping they would redeem themselves at some point in this book, but they didn't. They didn't regret the way they bound her to them at all. 

They kidnap her, forced her into mating with all of them to form a mating bond and then treat her badly because they don't trust her. 

I kept reading because I had hoped that it would get better, that at least one of the guys would become the great hero I was hoping for and make the others see that what they did, how they did it and how they treated her was wrong. But that didn't happen. 

I should have known that this wasn't going to be for me from the cover and description, but I gave it a chance and it just fell flat for me. Unless you like jerk alphas who always think they're right, don't bother with this one. This had promise and just never lived up to the storyline I thought it should have had.

I give this book 2 out of 5 stars.



31 comments:

  1. Oh no, that doesn't sound good at all, and certainly not one I'd pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least the title itself sounds like our usual, everyday dream - a good old orgy lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes. That's not dark romance...that's straight-up rape and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry it wasn't good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking it for the team, Mary! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. A rape fantasy; sounds like an automatic zero stars from me. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx for the book review.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As soon as I started reading your review I could smell that low rating coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not a good read, sometimes that just happens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It does sound underwhelming, Mary. I appreciate your honest reviews, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you. I need them to become better. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, they raped her, imprisoned her, and then continued to control her? I can't understand why this bothered you ;) Yikes. I've been reading a lot of Omegaverse lately, but this I will definitely skip. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you want a dark Omegaverse, I read a great one. And, of course I can't recall the title. When I get home, I'll look it up and give you the title. I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma Dean is the author. Curvy Dirty Omega is the first of three books that tell a complete story. Very dark. But not as dark as this book.

      Delete
  14. Now that's a low score. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they just don't work out.

      Delete
  15. Thank you for your very honest review Mary. I hope your next book is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping it would be but it was another dud.

      Delete
  16. There are enough men in the real world that are jerks, thinking they're always right. I don't want to read about them in my entertainment! Sorry this didn't work out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not my kinda book and I guess it didn't work for you either.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Not my kind of book, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your review Mary. I hope your next book is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't like violence of submission in a story.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You gave it more of a chance than I would have. And after reading your review, I know it's not for me. Thanks for taking one for the team! LOL

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.