So, I thought I would share this delicious recipe again for mini chocolate pudding pies that I made. I've shared it before but some of the newer readers might not have seen it and it's too good not to share again.
Mini Pudding Pies
You will need:
Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1box of Jell-O Sugar Free Pudding Mix
1 can of Sugar Free Reddi Whip
What To Do:
Make the pudding according to the package directions. I made mine with 2% milk. Let chill in the refrigerator for an hour.
Preheat oven to 350F, place 1 pie crust on a cookie sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Do not over bake. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
When you're ready to assemble one, add about 1/2 cup of the pudding mixture to the crust and top with 2 TBSP of Reddi Whip.
These crusts are ready to eat and you totally don't have to bake it for 5 minutes but I liked it a little crunchier. You can remove the crust from the tin before you assemble it if you like but it came out easy after I added the pudding also.
1 Mini Pudding Pie has 210 calories and 26 carbs.
Would you eat this?
My diet mostly consists of meat, vegetables, salads and some low calorie desert I come up with.
I'm trying to stick to under 1200 calories and less than 80 carbs per day.
Things I'm not eating or eating much less of, rice, oats, potatoes, bread, pasta, sugar, honey, butter, oil, yogurt, beans, lentils, peas or pea soup.
My doctor said to avoid anything that comes pre-packaged and eat whole foods like fresh vegetables and fresh meats. Although I do eat a few things that are pre-packaged like the products in this desert. There is some compromise that has to happen.


Packaged food does create a lot of problems, Imagine, here in India, where there's no clear, strict food standards or checks. Yet we're forced to depend on packaged foods sometimes.
ReplyDeleteThat's sad.
DeleteAnd i must add that even our so-called fresh vegetables or meat from the butchers' are all tampered with... Can you imagine eating fish that has been preserved with formalin? We do in India! We call it fresh fish.
ReplyDeleteNo, I can't imagine. That's terrible.
DeleteLooks good Mary. I make everything with fresh produce if possible, not much comes out of a packet or tin.
ReplyDeleteI can comment once again after not being able to along with others. Let's hope it continues.
I try not to use many things pre packaged these days. But some things I still do once in a while.
DeleteMy mom made these for us when we were kids. The nostalgia is strong
ReplyDeleteThese would have been so good when I was a kid.
DeleteIt's hard to avoid some pre-packaged stuff. My wife makes things like dressings from scratch though. We do use honey though but no sugar or artificial sweeteners.
ReplyDeleteIt is sometimes hard not to.
DeleteI absolutely love pudding pie in graham cracker crust! I have never tried sugar free pudding though…
ReplyDeleteThe sugar free pudding is good.
DeleteI should try this thanks
ReplyDeleteI hope you do.
DeleteI do not do compromises any more, 99% of the food I eat is not pre packaged, bought or industrial, but it does require a lot of discipline and unholy organisational skills which, fortunately, I've always had LOL And you do have time more than me, you just need good recipes, I recommend finding channels on YouTube which cook food that you can eat, half of my channels there are cooking ones LOL
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea. Most of the stuff I eat is not prepackaged anymore but sometimes there are a few things that I really like.
DeleteThanks for the recipe. It looks yummy
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThis is yummy! I remember making it the first time you posted about it. :D
ReplyDeleteOh good!
DeleteThis looks so delicious! :D
ReplyDeleteIt's so good.
DeleteLooks really good. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteLooks good!
ReplyDeleteit really was.
DeleteThis looks so good, dear Mary! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome.
DeleteYou have more willpower than I do if you can.limit yourself to just one of these, lol. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletelmao I just make one at night. it can be hard to only eat one.
DeleteThe only thing that would make those more perfect is if I had a few right now!
ReplyDeleteI agree. lol
DeleteThose mini graham cracker crusts make everything great!
ReplyDeleteThey sound delicious.
ReplyDelete