This week I picked up a couple of food products that I wanted my daughter and grandson to try. My daughter's friend and neighbor tried it too. This is rye crackers and Deviled Ham. I used to eat Deviled Ham all the time when I was a kid. My mom would buy it and put it on crackers.
The second item is Brown Bread in a Can. It's fully cooked, you just remove it from the can, slice it, toast it and put some butter on it.
You have to remove the lip from the bottom and top of the can and push the bread out. Then slice it up, toast it and put a little butter on it. It's made with molasses and different flours. It's slightly sweet and dense. If you like molasses, you might like it. My grandson loved it. My daughter said when it was toasted with some butter, it wasn't too bad. My daughter's friend, Tia didn't like it at all. lol
Then we tried the crackers and Deviled Ham. My daughter's friend, Tia didn't like it but my daughter and grandson did.
Have you ever tried either of these? Would you try them?
Have you ever brought food from your childhood for your family to try?




No comments:
Post a Comment
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.