I won a pair of sunglasses in this instant win game.
And I received the sunglasses.
I received an Amazon giftcard.
And got all the vitamins I take for free with the giftcard.
Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full-sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.
A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.
You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
This week I received:
I won a pair of sunglasses from an Instant Win game.
Got $50 Amazon giftcard
I cashed in my points for a Vitamin Shoppe giftcard and was able to get all the vitamins I take and got them for free by using the giftcard.
Did you receive any freebies this week?





You did very well this week, Mary.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteIt's been a good week!
ReplyDeleteYes it was.
DeleteWhen you and Falcor walk you might need the glasses. If not, I bet your grandson would love them. Great on the swap for vitamins for the card!
ReplyDeleteI can always use a new pair of sunglasses.
DeleteYou always get the best stuff, Mary. I got two free multi-packs of Chobani yogurt last week with my grocery story rewards program.
ReplyDeleteGood for you. That's a good freebie.
DeleteThose are very cool shades! I'm happy to report that I just got a freebie too -- after having paid for 7 brow waxes at a particular salon, I got the 8th one free yesterday!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you.
DeleteYou are the freebie queen!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteGood job!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteAnother great Score!
ReplyDeleteI did good this week.
DeleteYou really hit the jackpot this week. Amazing how much you can get for free.
ReplyDeleteThere are some great freebies out there.
DeleteWiping out your entire vitamin bill with reward points is a massive win! Add in fifty bucks to Amazon and new sunglasses, and your mailbox was definitely the place to be this week.
ReplyDeleteThe vitamin haul was great. I was happy about that for sure.
DeleteA gift card AND the sunglasses?? You are doing great with these freebies!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWhat a great week of freebies! That's awesome! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteGood stuff
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteGotta love a $50 Amazon gift card! Congrats. :D
ReplyDeleteYes, it sure does come in handy.
DeleteReminds me that I need to buy me multivitamin pills on Monday when I go shopping! I usually buy some that have lutein in them as it is good for eyes.
ReplyDeleteGood to know.
DeleteNice haul.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteThis is so cool.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThat's great Mary and so good of you to pass on this info. Thank you! Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat’s awesome. I wonder if these are good for Canadians too.
DeleteYou're welcome.
DeleteI'm not sure if this is available for Canadians.
DeleteI like the shades.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThe sunglasses are really cool, Mary!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Delete$50 gift card is generous. Well done.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Thank you.
DeleteRacking up some great freebies. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThat's a darn good freebie week!
ReplyDeleteYes, I sure was happy about it.
DeleteCongrats! Good week for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWow! You've had a good week of freebies :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Yes it was a good week.
DeleteThat's amazing! I had no idea there was free stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteThere are freebies and a lot of giveaways too.
DeleteNow we need a pic of you rocking those sunglasses :D
ReplyDeleteIt'd be fun to see you wearing those colorful sunglasses.
ReplyDelete