Book Description
Erryn Loxley rules London’s Triarchy with an iron heart and a bloodstained crown until Helena crashes into her world and throws her life into turmoil. Erryn didn’t plan on falling for anyone, least of all a woman with shadows buried in her past.
When those shadows resurface, Erryn is forced to decide between keeping her throne or risking it all for the woman who threatens to unravel her.
And make no mistake… whichever road she takes will be one paved in blood.
My Review
Chaos Davie’s Savage plunges readers back into the ruthless world of London’s Triarchy, where power and passion collide in equal measure. The story follows Erryn Loxley, a calculating ruler whose iron grip on her empire begins to falter when Helena Rossi, a volatile and magnetic agent with a shadowed past, enters her orbit. What begins as a battle for control quickly becomes a dangerous dance of desire and vulnerability.
This is the second book by this author that I've read and I liked this book even more than the first book. We get a blend of political intrigue, emotional chaos, and sizzling intimacy that never lets up. Both of these women are a bit unhinged but that just makes the sex scenes that much more fun. I really liked getting to know these two characters and getting a bit more understanding of what was going on in the Triarchy.
While this can be read as a standalone, I would read the first book, Sadist first. This one will make more sense if you do.
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Disclosure: I was given an e-ARC of this book via NetGalley but all thoughts and opinions are my own.

Thanx for the book review, Mary.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
You're welcome.
DeleteEven before I finish one review of yours, you are ready with another. Voracious reader!
ReplyDeletelol I do read a lot.
DeleteIt sounds intriguing. I love the artwork on the cover.
ReplyDeleteThe covers for this series are really nice.
DeleteA winner!
ReplyDeleteIt was.
DeleteNot really my kind of book, I mostly stick to non-fiction, but good to know you'd start with Sadist first. Sounds like the second one was even better for you.
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
The second one was even better.
DeleteSounds good, I like the cover!
ReplyDeleteThe covers for these books are good.
DeleteYou've really been reading the dark ones lately. Glad you enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to see what was going to happen in the second book.
Delete"We get a blend of political intrigue, emotional chaos, and sizzling intimacy that never lets up."
ReplyDeleteThis sounds intense! I love the review.
Thank you.
DeleteSounds good and you've given it a top score :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
It was good.
DeleteDear Mary, I am so glad that you enjoyed this so much!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a 5 star read, indeed. Glad you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteyea! So glad you are enjoying this author. I love the covers.
ReplyDeleteHmmmm, not my kind of book, but a good review, Mary!
ReplyDelete