Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full-sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.
A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.
You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
This week I received:
I cashed out a $10 Amazon giftcard from a survey site.
Zolli Gum Popz from Try Products
Hero Cosmetics under eye rescue patches- from Hero Skin Squad
I won a Goodreads Giveaway!
A coupon for a free dog treat from Purina
Macy's perfume samples
A Daily Goodie Box that I won on FB
Wet cat food that I gave to my neighbor who has a cat
Strawberry lube (lol)
A full size bottle of batiste dry shampoo
Knorr chicken and tomato chicken bouillon powder from Influenster
My grandson really liked the Zolli gum popz. The Hero eye patches didn't really do anything for my under eyes.
My daughter and I shared the Daily Good Box snacks and I filled the candy bowl with the Zolli gum popz. My grandson is happy.
The perfume smells really good and I love the dry shampoo.
Did you receive any freebies this week?












Congrats on the Goodreads giveaway, that’s the one I’d be most jealous of. Nice that the wet cat food went to your neighbor’s cat instead of getting wasted, and good to know the eye patches aren’t worth buying. Hope the book is a good one.
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Wow, what didn't you get for free this week?!
ReplyDeleteYou certainly got some good things this week, Mary.
ReplyDeleteYou really struck it rich with these freebies. Those lollipops sound good and I'm glad your grandson likes them. Falcor managed to get a treat too!
ReplyDeleteI had a laugh at that flavoured lube too and its advertising slogan "get a little fruity."
ReplyDelete