Taco Salad
You will need:
Shredded lettuce
Pico De Gallo
Sliced black olives
1 pound of ground beef
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 avocado- diced
1 envelope of Taco Seasoning
I posted my Pico De Gallo recipe last week. We just used what we had left over from that instead of making more. You can make your own or even buy it if you don't want to make it. Go to any Mexican supermarket and they have some ready made.
Fry up the hamburger, dispose of any grease. Add taco seasoning according to the directions. Assemble your salad. I put a little bit of everything on mine.
A plate of this is about 350 calories and 10 carbs.

No comments:
Post a Comment
This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.