Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Favorite Picture of the Week
We had some days with a lot of clouds. I really liked the clouds this day.
Friday night we had a very bright sunset.
I took a couple of pictures of it over about 10 minutes.
And watched the clouds changing color a little bit.
Saturday we had big, puffy white clouds.
This cloud was enormous.
And lastly a close-up picture of Falcor. He looks like he's laughing at one of my jokes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Your first and last photographs are definite winners. My favourite is, of course, sweet Falcor.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteFirst one is amazing as is the thunderhead. Last one was a surprise!
ReplyDeleteThank you. When I saw that thunderhead. I knew I needed a picture of it. It was so big.
DeleteWonderful pictures, I especially love the sunset and the clouds.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteFalcor is indeed a happy puppy. I like that photo with that gigantic white cloud. That was beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. It's a fun picture of Falcor for sure.
Deletegorgeous!!! Love little Falcor!!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThose skies look gorgeous, even the cloudy ones. And Falcor made me happy - effect of your unsaid joke?
ReplyDeleteThank you. Yes, he was laughing at me for sure.
DeleteBeautiful skies! I love the closeup of Falcor, too.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteDid any rain come with the clouds?
ReplyDeleteOf course not. We average about 4 inches of rain each year so it doesn't rain much.
DeleteThese are gorgeous skies. But my favorite is that little face of Falcor...smiling like he is.
ReplyDeleteAww Thank you. He's such a fun dog.
DeleteFantastic looking skies.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteDa Saturday one looks quite scary actually.
ReplyDeleteAnd not one drop of rain from it.
DeleteIt is the same here always, I was thinking about it, maybe the air is so freakin hot above our cities that the rain falls but turns into vapor in the stratosphere and never gets to the ground.
DeleteHow far do clouds travel before they turn to rain?
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
We only get around 4 inches of rain each year. We don't get a lot. No rain from any of these clouds.
DeleteLovely sky pics and hi to the pup!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I will.
DeleteOh if only we had clouds these days. And rain.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get even 1 drop of rain from all these clouds. The cloud cover was nice though.
DeleteClouds can look really strange under these different lighting conditions.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely.
DeleteThe first pic is very unusual, and the cloud in the last one (which I saw on Twitter already) is gigantic! I love Falcor's big boopable nose LOL. It does look like he's amused...
ReplyDeleteWe do get some unusual clouds here. That's why I like taking pictures of them. He is always amused with me.
DeleteThose clouds are amazing and so are you sweet Falcor!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteBeautiful pictures! The sunset is gorgeous! And Falcor is adorable! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
Deletehaha cute closeup! Nice photos too.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThe surprise pic of Falcor cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it. He made me laugh.
DeleteI just want to boop Falcor on the nose in that last one. Love the various cloud formations you caught.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Falcor says hello.
DeleteThe first pic looks like its under water!
ReplyDeleteI can see that now.
DeleteFabulous photos especially the last one.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI did enjoy seeing your photographs, the last one with Falcor made me smile :)
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I'm happy it made you smile.
DeleteThat is a spectacular sunset.
ReplyDeleteThank you. It was sure a bright sunset.
DeleteGorgeous pictures, Mary. And Falcor made me smile 😃 😊
ReplyDeleteI;m glad to hear it.
DeleteInteresting clouds and Falcor looks happy!
ReplyDeleteFalcor is always happy.
Delete