Friday, July 24, 2026

Freebie Friday!

 





Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full-sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things.  I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received:

CeraVe anti dandruff shampoo
Hero facial cleanser from hero Skin Squad
Zevo bug spray foam (from Influenster)
A little freebies box from Bloomingdales Luxe scents for him which included:

Acqua Di Parma
John Varvatos
Mind Games
Penhaligon's 

The CeraVe shampoo is good. I don't have dandruff but it is a good shampoo. I sprayed the bug spray foam on some ants that were outside my door and it does work on them. I'll keep it under my sink for future use just in case but it does have a very strong scent. I was able to find a someone who wanted the men's scents.

I like the Hero facial cleanser too. 

Did you receive any freebies this week?

21 comments:

  1. The strong scent may be a problem...hopefully they'll find a way to reduce it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use CeraVe regular shampoo and my husband uses the anti-dandruff. We both like it because it has no perfume in it. You got some great stuff there today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good that the bug spray works on those pesky ants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems like an exceptional haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen CeraVe lotions in the store (very expensive) but I didn't know they made shampoo too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Full sized products are a win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish they had something like this in India too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I say this just about every week, but you really do have some fine free samples.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cerave is excellent as is Zevo---we use both products regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a nice bunch of freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a nice haul. I didn't receive any freebies, yet,, this week...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a nice haul. I know you put in a lot of work and time to get these but I think it is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those were darn good freebies, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to try the facial cleanser, but that ant foam is a must this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for Freebie Friday!! Glad you got some stuff that you liked. Have a great weekend, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've used CeraVe products for years, although not their shampoo. I'm very happy with their face cream and facial cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to mention that I hate bug sprays because of the odor. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

      Delete
  17. You do so well with the freebies, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is Zevo the brand of that plug in bug catcher? If so, the bug catcher works well. (I don't have one, but I know people who do.) So, then I'd expect the spray to be effective.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love CeraVe, so that's a real score!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.