Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Favorite Picture of the Week

 
All of today's pictures are from the past 2 weeks. Sunset one night.

It's was a hazy day. It almost looked smokey.

A much clearer day. Bright white clouds and blue skies.

Same time as the last picture, just a little bit more to the left. 

Later that day while I was across the street from my complex.

The next morning, the clouds looked interesting.

19 comments:

  1. Cool clouds. Though it is the mountains I envy the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mountain and tree shots. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. White puffy clouds are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh puffy clouds! Love the one with palm trees and fluff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very nice sky shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are beautiful clouds I like days like that. Yesterday was dreary and gloomy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! I love the sunset! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful photos Mary :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those big fluffy white clouds in the beautiful blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the clouds against the palm trees.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photos, Mary. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do have amazing clouds out your way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those clouds are sure amazing, but it adds to the beauty of them. The photos are lovely, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd swear those pictures could be from El Paso Texas, my home town. But then the mountains all look the same. I miss seeing them. ~heavy sigh~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy seeing these sky views and how they change. At my house we get sky views but at this time of year with all the trees having leaves it's limited.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes all you need to do I go and watch some clouds. I'll be sitting outside and just wondering what it all means. No answers just yet.

    I hope you're doing fine, Mary. This has been one hot summer.

    Blue

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how I wish we could see clouds! It's too sunny where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love seeing the mountain in the distance. Indiana is so flat we don't get spectacular views like that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. In some pictures it looks like the clouds are trying to run away from Vegas, who would blame them under such heat lol

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.