Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Favorite Picture of the Week

 
Lots of big clouds one day this week.

I loved the color of this sunset.

Falcor crawled up into my grandson blankets to take a nap with him one morning. 

My grandson came outside to walk with us and Falcor so he could take some pictures with his new phone. My grandson is 13 years old and is now taller than I am. I'm 5'6" and he's about an inch taller than I am. But his dad is 6'7" so I think he's going to be getting taller yet.

63 comments:

  1. It's getting to the point where I recognize Falcor even before seeing his name in the captions.

    6'7" -- a giant! No wonder his son is getting so tall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Falcor is very noticeable.
      Yes, my grandson is going to be tall like his dad.

      Delete
  2. He's going to be very tall! And looks like Falcor got the better deal with the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that photo of your grandson and Falcor is precious!! I bet he will be a tall guy!! I think my youngest grandson is going to be very very tall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think he's going to be tall too.

      Delete
  4. The best photo is definitely of your Grandson and sweet Falcor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dramatic sunset and such a lovely photo of your grandson and Falcor, it's good he's into the rug.
    We always have to take photos with our new phones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet photo of your grandson and dog passed out together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sleeping together is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, look at your babies napping. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photo of your grandson and Falcor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always enjoy your sky pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

      Delete
  11. Dramatic skies! Your grandson is a magnet for Falcor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Falcor gets so excited when he hears my grandson is coming over.

      Delete
  12. Those were all really cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww! Napping buddies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Falcor loves taking a nap with him.

      Delete
  14. Nice photos and yes, a tall grandon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yikes, SO tall. I love how Falcor is fond of him - that's a sweet pic.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice clouds but I liked your sleeping son and Falcor the most. A big "awww" from me. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really beautiful photos, Mary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Is Falcor older than your grandson?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, My grandson is actually 1 year older than Falcor.

      Delete
  19. Cute photo of your grandson and falcor.. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  20. That photo of Falcor and your grandson is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are really wonderful photos. Your grandson looks tall and then I read what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that purple sunset sky.

    Ah fun, your grandson is into taking pictures just like his grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wanted to send the pictures to his friend. lol

      Delete
  23. Beautiful sunset. Which is getting earlier and earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I imagine he will grow quite a lot more. (My twin nephews are also 13. My SIL sent out a FB post with a picture of their first day of school. They're now 6 ft tall! Yikes.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, yep they will all be tall if they're already that tall.

      Delete
  25. I'm a huge cloud fan. The school where I work has a huge open field next to a huge open field, so lots of opportunities to view some amazing clouds. My kids point out cloud critters all the time, we take a lot of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. I love seeing cool clouds. It's so pretty.

      Delete
  26. Your grandson and Falcor are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm glad you were able to spend time with your (tall!) grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Are those ""monsoon clouds"? I hope they get some rain up north, the fires around Reno are terrible. Glad you got to visit with your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. I sure hope so too.

      Delete
  29. Falcor knows how to get comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a cute photo of Falcor and your grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely to see these photographs Mary.
    That is a sweet one with Falcor and your Grandson.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the clouds! Falcor and your grandson- so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. That sunset is gorgeous, and the clouds make it even more dramatic! The photo of your grandson with Falcor is just precious -- you can tell they’re best buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a sweet pic of your boy and your pup!
    I like that second sky photo too. Almost purple.
    Looks like you live somewhere southern, or is if California or southwest?

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.