Monday, August 31, 2026

Happy Raturday!

 


*All pictures today are courtesy of martymousehouse.com*

22 comments:

  1. You know, I have never once looked at Instagram...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alphabet Soup! How I remember wanting that and Mom not buying it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ion is good. They all are. Happy Raturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so good - love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!
    I’m all for putting it off until tomorrow. I’m doing that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, adorable! 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the funnies, thanks for sharing laughs.
    Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buah ha ha! Clever rats. Happy Raturday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I first read the top on as "lost an election". Of course, the punch line didn't make sense until I looked at it again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These rats make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Monday! September is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are funny and yes to alphabet soup LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAH! I love the second pun best :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel that third one today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alphabet soup, haha! Happy Raturday, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alphabet soup and putting words into my mouth... ha ha... Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the alphabet soup one, but they all are good and interesting, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The only ones we have left to elect here are rats

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL Just adorable. 😆

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.