Saturday, August 22, 2026

Saturday Vittles

 


Zero Sugar Chocolate Pudding and Zero Sugar Cool Whip

You'll need: 

1 box of Jello zero sugar instant chocolate pudding mix.
2 cups nonfat milk
Zero sugar Cool Whip topping


What to do: 

Make the Jello zero sugar instant pudding mix according to box directions. Set aside in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. 

Put 1/2 cup of pudding in a bowl, top with 2 TBSP of Zero Sugar Cool Whip. 

This definitely will curb any sweet cravings you have. 


There are about 50 calories and 10 carbs per serving.

43 comments:

  1. Sweet - literally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a nice treat and easy to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly, I'm allergic to sugar substitutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to have a little treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious. Thanx Mary.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be so good if only I could have milk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds delicious! Yummy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't go wrong with chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks nice and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. je viens te souhaite une tres belle soiree gros bisous a toi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Mary, this looks really delicious! I like the fact that it is low or no sugar and low fat. I do love chocolate! Thank you so much for sharing, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love chocolate and chocolate pudding especially!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's too bad this probably wouldn't set using unsweetened almond milk, which only has 30 calories a cup. I'm trying to stay away from artificial sweeteners bu they keep creeping into the diet somehow. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'mt sure if it would set but probably not.

      Delete
  15. It's nice to have a treat every now and then.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect for when you're craving something sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds delicious already.. i will try this someday.. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You defo need to stop eating them industrial sweets, and start making some of my healthy, quick ones, sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would but yours have a lot of things I'm not allowed to have. I can't have oats, honey, nuts and a lot of other things. Plus I'm supposed to stick to 1200 calories a day so I have to pick and choose what I eat. lol

      Delete
    2. It is very weird that they won't let you eat oats even though they actually normalise the levels of insulin in our body.

      Delete
    3. I know. Most other diabetics can eat oats just fine. But when I eat oatmeal even when I use a sugar substitute, it spikes my blood sugar and then drops really low. So I stay away from it for the most part.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.