Wednesday, September 09, 2026
Favorite Picture of the Week
It was overcast and rainy on Sunday because of hurricane Marie.
It hardly rained but it was cooler and we had lots of great clouds.
Sunday morning at 8AM.
Sunday morning 8AM.
Sunday morning 10AM
Monday afternoon.
I took this picture on Friday as I was walking over to Mariana's Supermarket next door. That was a huge cloud.
Monday Afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Those are some stunning skies.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteMoody skies threatening rain. I much prefer those gorgeous fluffy clouds in front of a blue sky.
ReplyDeleteI love a moody cloudy day.
DeleteFantastic photos Mary! Mother Nature looks like she is having a lovely time painting those skies. Great to see these. Thanks for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
DeleteGlad it brought you some relief from the rain.
ReplyDeleteit was a nice cool down. back up to 104 today.
Deletebeautiful!! we have had some decent weather and clear blue skies also it's not as hot and humid so I'm very happy.
ReplyDeleteIt was a nice cool down.
DeleteWe've had a few nice days interspersed with rainy days. It's been an odd summer here.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to get a cooler day earlier than expected.
DeleteLove the last one! What’s your temp today? Irvine, CA, where I work, is due to hit 105 🥵🥵🥵
ReplyDeleteSupposed to be 104 today.
DeleteToo bad you didn't get rain from the hurricane, but at least you got cooler weather with the cloud cover.
ReplyDeleteWow, those 8am pics were sinister gray and black. Love it!
I don't use any kind of filter either so that is exactly what the camera saw.
DeleteAnd the humidity... We did get rain as well as the clouds. So wild to think we're getting hurricane weather.
ReplyDeleteI know. I was hoping for a little more rain.
DeleteThe photo of Friday on the way to the store, I like how flat and huge it looked. Nice you got a bit of cool air out of a storm so far from home.
ReplyDeleteOh, the store is right next door. Not to far from home.
DeleteGlad the hurricane didn't wreak havoc there...
ReplyDeleteMe too but a little rain would have been nice.
Deletej 'espére que tu vas bien
ReplyDeleteje te dit une trés bonne soirée
bisous
Thank you.
DeleteI think we should finally have a storm tonight as well after months of drought.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some rain.
DeleteWe had some rain the last two days. Sun has disappeared once again. Nice sky photos!
ReplyDeleteRain would be nice. Thank you. Enjoy the rain.
DeleteDear Mary, these photos are absolutely gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
DeleteI enjoyed seeing these sky photographs.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I'm glad you liked them.
DeleteThose Sunday photos are awesome. And a bit scary. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThank you. I thought for sure we would get some rain out of those clouds.
DeleteThose clouds are very dramatic. And even the blue sky is a dramatic blue. Hope your week is going well.
ReplyDeleteWow those clouds are stunning!
ReplyDeleteI love how the clouds shift from moody gray to bright blue.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous captures!
Dramatic skies there. Didn't know about the hurricane. Hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteThose are some great pictures of the clouds! I hope you all stayed safe with the hurricane.
ReplyDelete