Monday, September 07, 2026

Happy Raturday!

 



*All pictures this week are courtesy of martymousehouse.com*

26 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Raturday, and thanks for sharing those nice quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rap that's going to become a billionaire. Maybe someday I will too, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be excellent ✔️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun nod to Bill and Ted. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I good set. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bouillonaire! lol. These are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last one is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, cuties! Happy Labor Day, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great, thanks for the giggles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all great. Always brings a good smile.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It rained for us yesterday. Soup weather. The last one was timely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Mary, these are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are too funny, love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The last one made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's good to laugh.
    God bless, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That last one ... so good.
    Happy Raturday.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had to research a little to understand 'bouillonaire'

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi again

    Although Labor Day 2026 has just passed, my hope remains the same for everyone in the United States: May hard work always be valued. May every worker be treated with dignity. And may tomorrow bring more opportunities, fairness, and hope for all.

    To my friends in America wishing you strength, prosperity, and a brighter future.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.