Friday, September 25, 2026
How about some clouds?
No freebies at all this week. But I did catch this sunset on Sunday. I took it from my apartment door because it would have taken too long to get Falcor's harness and leash on to get out in the alley. I can't leave Falcor alone at all because he has really bad separation anxiety and will howl and bark until I come back.
Then on Monday there were dark clouds all over the place. We only got a few sprinkles.
The clouds were nice though.
Even without the rain this cloud promised, at least it was dark and dreary, just how I like it. 🤣🤣
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Lovely photos
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeletePoor Falcor! And I'm always amazed at how many scary clouds you get...without any rain.
ReplyDeleteEspecially this time of year.
DeleteI love that first one
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThat was quite a sunset. You pretty well have to take what you can get because the light changes rapidly.
ReplyDeleteYes it does.
DeleteDramatic sky! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteWe had some gray skies, too. That was quite the sunset.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI am always down for cloud photos!
ReplyDeleteI am too.
DeleteWe have had some moody cloud coverage since the storm this past weekend. I much prefer the pretty ones with the colors.
ReplyDeleteWe had rain yesterday and I loved the dark clouds.
Delete