Saturday, September 12, 2026
Saturday Vittles
Zucchini and Carrot Zoodles with Chicken
I have a vegetable peeler that makes these thin "zoodle" strips of vegetables. So much easier than trying to julienne the vegetables.
You will need:
1/2 carrot cut with a zoodle peeler or julienned
1/2 zucchini cut with a zoodle peeler or julienned
3 ounces of chicken breast
McCormick's Mesquite seasoning
McCormick's Montreal Chicken seasoning
salt and pepper to taste
No calorie cooking spray
Cut the chicken breast into small bite sized pieces, add a little of the spices to the chicken and toss with a spoon so it's all coated. Add a little no calorie cooking spray to a pan. Cook chicken to your desired doneness. Add the vegetables and add more of the spices if you choose to. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables are done to your liking.
This bowl is 1 serving. The entire bowl has 150 calories and 5 carbs.
Would you eat this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That looks really good to me!
ReplyDeleteYum! That looks delicious Mary. Thanks for sharing! Yes, I would definitely eat that.
ReplyDeleteI love zoodles! This dish sounds delicious! 😋
ReplyDeleteYUM!
ReplyDeleteLooks both delicious and healthy.
ReplyDeleteOooohhh... and Montreal chicken seasoning? I'm all for it!
ReplyDeleteI have issues eating some dry foods. With some kind of sauce (doesn't need to be caloric) or made into a soup, I would absolutely eat this. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI've never made the carrot noodles before, but it looks great!
ReplyDeleteyummy
ReplyDeleteI think a squeeze of lemon would be nice on this.
ReplyDeleteDear Mary, this looks very good! I hope you are doing well, dear friend.
ReplyDeleteThis looks good. My daughter made wings tonight with sweet potato and broccoli.
ReplyDeleteSuch a smart way to keep meals light but satisfying.
ReplyDeleteI’d definitely eat this -- thanks for sharing the recipe!
Ohhh this looks so good.
ReplyDeleteMy wife uses this peeler too for certain dishes. Very convenient.
ReplyDeleteI sure would! Nice!
ReplyDelete