Friday, August 21, 2026

Freebie Friday!

 

Welcome to another weekly Freebie Friday post, where I tell you what free samples and full-sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a "Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things.  I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to great samples at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.

This week I received: 

I received this Rocket Chef Turbo Grill from Life Hack Collective. It lets you grill meat and vegetables right in your microwave. It works pretty well too. 

If you follow me on Instagram @ratladymary  you might have seen the video I posted using this.

Did you receive any freebies this week?


51 comments:

  1. Grill in the microwave - great freebie. Perfect for when it's too stinking hot to go outside and grill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely and it really works great too.

      Delete
  2. Wow that looks like a handy gadget. Congratulations. I think I'm going to have to read up on them and see if it's something I want to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a really good freebie! And I wrote a Freebie Friday post today too about a free gift I got in Winnipeg when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Thanks for the shoutout.

      Delete
  4. This is great and thanks for the info Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a big freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My son doesn't cook, mostly depends on his microwave. 'm going to tell him about this, it sounds like something he should try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I made a chicken breast tender in about 3 minutes and it was good.

      Delete
  7. That's an increedible freebie! Does it work good?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s a fabulous freebie! I have not received any freebies, tho I did enter a whole bunch of Goodreads giveaways…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you win one. I entered some too.

      Delete
  9. That's a darn cool freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a pretty neat little grill. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It works only in the microwave, or on a stove as well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never heard of such a thing! That's pretty unique as a freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Mary, what a fabulous freebie. I hope you are doing well, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That certainly was a good freebie.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did I get anything free this week? No, not one thing. Your microwave grill looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Being able to grill in the microwave is pretty cool. I was thrilled when I won a George Foreman grill that I could set on the counter.

    I used up rewards for a free pancake breakfast at IHOP this week.

    Have a good weekend, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a George Forman Grill. I still have my George Forman Panini Press. That grill lasted 15 years.

      Delete
  17. That's really cool. And it works? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it works great. I made a chicken breast tender in 3 minutes and it was juicy, not rubbery at all.

      Delete
  18. That's a pretty nice freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a grand freebie, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Interesting you get such freebies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are out there for people in the US. We just have to look for them.

      Delete
  21. Never heard of such a device before, but it sounds handy and good to hear it works well too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks like a great device! And you got it for free, too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an awesome freebie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh that is really cool

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.