Wednesday, October 07, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my Blog...So be prepared to listen to all my pet peeves, likes and dislikes, and any other little annoying weird facts I come up with.
Who I am
I am Mary, the owner of this blog. My blog address: http://scarymarythehamsterlady.blogspot.com/
This is my privacy policy in which I explain how I handle any data collected. This policy was last updated 5/27/2018
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
Comments
When you leave comments on my site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address. We collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, and fill out a form. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address for things like contests.
If you click to receive notifications of comments or reply notification, then your e-mail will be stored in a table of that plugin and you’ll receive an e-mail when I reply to your comment or if you click all comment you receive a new e-mail when someone comments on that post.
Cookies
If you leave a comment on my site you may decide to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
These websites may collect data about you, use cookies, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracing your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.
Analytics
I have a plugin that collects some stats, but this information can’t be traced back to individual visitors. It shows me the total amount of visitors I've received in total.
Who we share your data with
I don’t share your data unless necessary for the function of this site or legal reasons. Only Mary, has access to any data on this site. All my site information is stored in a database on my hosting provider.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
If you have any questions or want to know more, you can contact me at miztik_rose@yahoo.com
In accordance with the new FTC Guidelines for blogging and endorsements, Mary Kirkland of The Dark Thoughts Blog, would like to advise that in addition to purchasing my own books to review, I also receive books, and/or promotional materials, free of charge in return for an honest review. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at miztik_rose@yahoo.com
Nice that Falcor's 5:30 wake-up call at least comes with a view like that. I like that you noted which mornings had clouds and which didn't.
ReplyDeletehttps://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com
Thank you. I do like the views that early.
DeleteYou took some fantastic photos
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
DeleteSo good to see each morning Mary. Lovely and it looks ever so peaceful and I'm hoping it was.
ReplyDeleteIt was peaceful. No one was out at that time.
DeleteCould pass for sunsets.
ReplyDeleteI know. The sunsets are really pretty too.
DeleteLove seeing the dark pictures at night time. I'm happy to say that for 4 days running straight we have had clear blue sky. It means I see stars when I get up at 5:00 with Precious. Her and Falcor must be on the same schedule.
ReplyDeleteHa! They are on the same schedule. That's pretty funny.
DeleteI'm up at four am,! I love mornings so very much!! Gorgeous photos :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes Falcor gets me up at that time too. Too early for me.
DeleteLovely
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteGood job, especially on #4.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I appreciate that.
DeleteLooks more like a sunset LOL We are switching clocks at the end of the month, so it will start getting dark at four PM.
ReplyDeleteThe sunset pictures tend to have more fire in the sky. I don't mind it getting dark at 4pm. lol
DeleteVery cool!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteBeautiful dark skies.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
Thank you.
DeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteLovely. I have one character who refers to that time of the day as "hope."
ReplyDeleteI really like that.
DeleteI am very happy you shared this. Lovely photos!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteCinnamon gets me up about that time. Silly critters!
ReplyDeleteNice sunrise!
lol Right? They need to sleep in more often.
DeleteThese are beautiful, dear Mary!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
DeleteAt least it's a bit cooler before the sun comes up? Maybe?
ReplyDeleteYes, it is cooling down a bit now.
DeleteI really like the second one. I like how the streetlamp is unseen so it's a mysterious ufo lighting. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteIt certainly is a lot darker at 5:30 now than it was a couple of months ago.
ReplyDeleteYes it is.
DeleteNice captures Mary.
ReplyDeleteHappy midweek wishes.
All the best Jan
Thank you.
DeleteGreat photos! It made me look up sunrises! "Civil sunrises". Spent a LONG time reading about that! You don't want to know how long!
ReplyDeletelol I'm glad You found that. I hadn't heard of that and had to look it up too.
DeleteI love how you caught sunrise. You really caught it before there's even a lot of light.
ReplyDeleteI was out there early.
DeleteFor us in North Idaho, it been cloud free day.
ReplyDeleteit's been cloud free for a few days now.
DeleteBeautiful pictures with the changing colours in the sky.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI don't usually get up before the sun rises this time of year, but it sure looks pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteThose are magical sunrises!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteBeautiful sunrises! I love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
Delete