Sunday, October 16, 2005

Ebay and Amazon

Well I found a new hobby. lol Selling...
My sister in law gave me a pair of brand new shoes size 7. Now what the hell am I going to do with a pair of size 7's? I wear a 10! Sheesh even my daughter is already an 8. lol So anyway I figured they might sell on Ebay. So I put them up there and I got 10 bids. lol I sold them for $40.00. Not bad for getting them for free. I told my sister in law, "You got anything else you don't want." LOL So she sent me some board games that I put up there. A couple of them were brand new still in the box, one sold allready.
I didn't think it would be that easy to sell.

I've had a few things up for sale on Amazon.com, like books and such. I've heard alot of good things about both and now I know. I Bid on my first thing on Ebay the other day and I won. I bid on a big box of books. 50 mystery paperbacks for $5.00. I was thinking hell that's a good deal. So the shipping and handling was only $10.00 so I got 50 books for $15.00 not a bad deal at all. Can't wait to get them.

3 comments:

  1. I love Ebay. I've been buying and selling since 1999. Only been burned once, and not too badly. I love to window shop. Have ya been to the 'weird' section just to look around? That's fun too.
    It really is amazing what some people will pay for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's taken me a little time to get used to Ebay. There is just sooo much to look at. I just sold some trading cards and was looking for the right button to show that I shipped the box. lol It's been fun. I didn't know there was a 'weird' section./I'll have to go and look for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't really looked much around ebay lately. I bought a Widowmaker cd there a few years ago, but haven't thought much about it since then.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.