Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Valentine's Day Story

We all like stories, right? Well, I thought I would share one with you.

In early 1989 a girl name Melissa *not her real name* decides she's had enough of life and is going to end her's. After going to the hospital, getting her stomach pumped she is asked to sign herself voluntarily into the Psychiatric hospital where she meets John *not his real name*

John tried to end his life and ended up in the same place as Melissa. They become fast friends and after several months in the Psychiatric Hospital and lots of therapy they get out and start dating. Even though all their doctors and therapists tell them their relationship won't work, they know it will.

A year later they visit their doctor's and therapists with their newborn baby, everyone seems very happy for them but they are still afraid they might have problems with their depression.

It's now 2010 and their baby daughter is 18 years old, and the couple who met in the Psychiatric hospital have been happily together for 20 years.

You see, this is a true story...it's my and ken's story. I found my soul-mate all those years ago in the last place I ever thought I would find him. We completed each other in a way nothing else could and we've never been happier.

Keep your eyes open, your heart will find that special one you were meant to be with, even if you aren't looking for them.

Happy Valentine's Day

Mary Kirkland

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.