Friday, November 05, 2010

Extremely Happy

>Most of you know that I write for Associated Content and this month I got a new badge on my profile. It's called the Hot 500 Badge. "The "Hot 100" and "Hot 500" are the Associated Content Contributors with the largest audience, and most engaged readers, viewers and listeners. These badges are updated once per month, and grace the profiles of the top 500 active Contributors based on the previous month's page views."

Which means that a lot of people are reading my articles! Yeah!
I have a word linked over to the right hand side of this blog, right over there -----------> :) Just click on "My Articles, to get to my articles. Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.