Friday, July 20, 2012

I May Be Deleting This Blog

So today a friend of mine sent me a link to another blog where I read it can get me in trouble if I post pictures without getting permission from the owner first..Ok, so my blog is heavy heavy with pictures and that's what my blog is like most posts. I have a picture and either make fun of it or love it.

But if I can get in trouble even sued for posting the pictures, I'll have to take them down. That's a lot of posts and a lot of pictures. I just don't know if it would be worth it to me to keep the blog if I have to do that.

Anyway, here's a link to the blog post I am talking about. Post Pictures and Get Sued...

So what do you guys think? should I just delete a bunch of posts and it would be hundreds or just delete my blog and start over?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know, Mary. That's a difficult one. She did mention some places you can get pictures that are okay. Sometimes it's difficult to know who owns the copyright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I saw that and I'm not sure I would feel comfortable adding pictures after going through all this unless I had taken them myself at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOOOO! Don't delete it!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.