Sunday, January 27, 2013

Some of Our Other Animals

My daughter with our very first rat, Romi. 

One of our hamsters had 5 babies and we had a lot of fun playing with them. lol 

Baby the dwarf hamster lived to be 4 years old, which is really old for a dwarf hamster. For the last few months of her life she would only eat soft human foods and even though I put a little portion for her on the table where I was sitting...she wanted to sit in my bowl and eat. You should have seen the look on my mom's face..LOL 

Romi, my first rat. She lived to be 4 years old and for the last few months could not bite through anything hard so I gave her soft human food and canned dog food. She loved her dog food.

Chance, the dwarf hamster. 

Onyx, the dwarf hamster. yes, he's sitting on my plate with a slice of my mom's pumpkin bread. LOL My mom got used to me letting the animals eat off my plates. 

Baby just a few days before she passed away, still enjoying her mashed potatoes. They were all very happy and completely spoiled little fuzzbutts.

11 comments:

  1. They sure got a mixture of great food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah all my babies get great food. My husband jokes that our rats are probably the only ones that get a portion of shrimp or steak whenever we are eating it too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Lizzie looks like blogger posted it several times...they must agree with you.

    Yes, they do deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dwarf hamsters are so cute. They look tiny on the plates :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have always spoiled your furry babies. No wonder they live to be so old for their species.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I can't help but spoil them.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.