Monday, April 29, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge: Y is For Yogies


If you have a pet rat or even if you don't this will make you laugh. This rat got a hold of a canister of Yogies, which are yogurt treats for rats and other small animals. Rats love these things.

Not only do rats like Yogies, but they love yogurt. Here I am sharing my yogurt with my boys. 


Brodie loved yogurt. Yes, before you ask..I do share my food with my rats and no I've never gotten sick from it. lol But you should have seen the look on my mom's face one year when she came over for Christmas and my first rat, Romi came running across the back of the couch, jumped down next to my plate of Christmas dinner, snatched a piece of food and sat there and ate it. 



11 comments:

  1. If my mom sees me sharing food with a rat, she will kill me. Or at least lecture me for a few hours :-)

    The fact that you share your food with the rats is kind of awkward for me. I think I am on the other side of the word 'prejudice' here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sure had a treat as it hopped away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovering your blog for the first time as I make my way through the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. KK, that's ok. When my mom first saw my rats she didn't want anything to do with them. After being around them for a while though, she changed her mind and loved petting and seeing them.

    Chantel, Glad you liked it.

    Pat, He sure was. It's so cute.

    Juliet, I'll check your blog out now. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never knew rats could lift stuff and hop away like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Ghost Writer, They sure can when they want something. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say that Christmas scene sounds like it would have been an adorable sight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - he's not going to give up his yogies, is he?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, they're definitely cuties! I share with my dog and cats at times, but I always just save pieces to the side of the plate, and give it to them when I'm finished. My dog even prefers to eat off the fork! :)

    #atozchallenge, Kristen's blog: kristenhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Christmas experience with feeding Romi would have been priceless to photograph.

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    Bears Noting
    Life in the Urban Forest (my poetry blog)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.