Thursday, May 30, 2013

Help Me Win Tall, Dark and Vampire!

Hey you guys, Sara Humphreys is running a great contest over on her facebook page where you post a picture holding her books and can win another one of her books, Tall, Dark and Vampire plus swag. I posted my picture on her page and would really appreciate it if you would click on her fb page and leave a comment on my picture. The 5 pictures with the most comments by July 1st wins and I would love to win this. The picture I posted on her fb page is below..just look for this pic and leave a comment. Thanks guys! Click here for her fb page.


1 comment:

  1. Would if i still had facebook, got rid of that a while ago.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.