Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I Can Finally Spill The Beans!

Back on March 22nd...I won a Kindle Fire 7! I won it from joining in a chat discussion on Discover A New Love and as you can see in the picture or by clicking the link...I won the big prize that day.

It came in the mail just a few days later...Thank you so much Grace Burrowes and Discover A New Love. Now the reason I kept it a secret for so long is because I gave the Kindle to my daughter for her birthday a few days ago and I had to wait until I did that before I said anything about winning it. My daughter has been wanting one for a long time and I couldn't have won this at a better time. 

My daughter got a Kindle fire for her birthday!

She could hardly believe it. lol 

I think this is one of the biggest prizes I've won from a blog contest. Just goes to show that all those hours entering contests and giveaways really does pay off. I win stuff all the time.



4 comments:

  1. I was watching that show Extreme Sweepers the other day and totally thought you'd be awesome at it :) You're always winning stuff.

    I have terrible luck. I never even win free sodas when they're running the '1 in 5 wins' things. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, Mary! I bet your daughter will have hours of reading pleasure with the prize you won.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome. I love my kindle Fire so I know she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome on the win, that is a big one

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.