Thursday, April 03, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge: C is For Cake


With easter right around the corner I wanted to show you the Easter Basket cake I made a few years ago. It was actually pretty easy. Just make a standard size round cake and scoop out a small depression in the center. Frost it, add jelly beans or other Easter candy eggs and some coconut I colored with green food dye. I just wrapped a wire with some ribbon and inserted it in the cake as the handle. 

*we have since gotten rid of that stove that would never come clean* lol 

8 comments:

  1. how very cute! and it looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cake looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh too cute. And now...I want cake! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute, and it sounds easy enough to make. Must try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TexWisGirl- Thanks.

    Sherry- Thank you-

    Anna- Me too. lol

    Shelley- It was pretty easy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cake sure does look well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice easter cake

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. What a stunning cake.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.