Thursday, April 10, 2014

A to Z Blogging Challenge: I is For Ingredients for One Pot Chicken Cacciatore

I have a really easy one pot recipe for a great chicken cacciatore recipe. First add a few chicken thighs to a deep baking dish. 

Add chopped onions, bell peppers and baby carrots to the pan.

It'll look something like this.

Now add a can of diced tomatoes and bakes at 350F for 2 hours.

It will come out looking something like this. I served this with steamed white rice. The chicken falls right off the bones cooking it this way.

8 comments:

  1. My husband would enjoy this. He eats a lot of chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big fan of chicken but my fiance loves it and I would like the vegetables. I will be trying this recipe soon, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chicken works for me, every day at my sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley- So do we.

    Amy- I add a lot of vegetables because I really like them with the white rice.

    Pat- lol well I wouldn't eat it everyday but maybe a few times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hrm! Nope that was definitely not the recipe I saw Mary. Gah this is gonna drive me crazy! Teach me not to book mark pages. *hangs head*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:00 PM

    Oh, that looks so good. I love one-pot meals. They make things so much easier to clean up.

    M. J. Joachim

    A to Z Challenge Co-Host
    Writing Tips
    Effectively Human
    Lots of Crochet Stitches




    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.