Wednesday, September 03, 2014

24 Years...


This picture was taken 24 years ago, little did I know all that we would go through. The ups, downs, happy as well as sad days, we have always been there for each other and I can honestly see at least 24 more years for us. We'll probably be two grouchy old people yelling at the kids to turn down the music. 

The best thing that could have happened is the day I met you, I'm not entirely sure what would have become of either of us if we hadn't had each other to lean on. Relationships don't have a magic potion to make them last, it takes work, commitment, understanding and communication. Thank goodness we have all that and more. 

Happy Anniversary, Honey. 

8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just so sweet! Happy anniversary!

    Blessings and Bear hugs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph- Thank you.

    Keith- Thank you.

    Pat- Thank you.

    KK- Thank you.

    Adam- Thank you.

    Rob-bear- Thank you. I've tried leaving a comment on your blog but I can't seem to find where to do that anymore. Did you turn comments off?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aws. A little late but happy Anniversary Mary! Hope the next 24 years are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.