Tuesday, October 07, 2014

I'm A Guest Reviewer at I Smell Sheep!


Hey guys, I'm a guest reviewer over at I Smell Sheep today and would love it if you popped in to read my review of this book. :) 


Book Description

This novella is a companion piece to the Solsti series and can be read as a stand-alone.

Kidnapped as a teen and forced into a life of sexual slavery, Garnet vowed long ago to do whatever she could to spare others her fate. When karma comes full circle with an offer of freedom for her and her young son, she jumps at the chance.

Masquerading as a village innkeeper, Aden keeps his espionage work secret from the gentle pixies he lives among. Using his skills to prevent a group of vicious demons from attacking the innocent, his world is draped in mist, shadow, and danger.

Steeped in shame, Garnet is loath to share her past with Aden. But Aden senses a sweet, loyal strength in her that no amount of horror can erase. His dangerous work is the opposite of the stability Garnet craves. Yet Aden’s patience and strength make him the hero she never had. When the enemy targets them, Garnet and Aden realize that honesty is the truest form of courage.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. I can't say I've ever read a book that dealt with sexual slavery before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, maybe you'll get that scottish accent down the road lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful review, Mary! It's a most testing vocation for which a few talented ones can manage. Great!

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie Faris- It was very interesting. It's more about the life she has after being in slavery.

    Pat- I can only hope.

    kaykuala- Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.