Friday, June 26, 2015

Slowly coming back around

Thank so much for all the well wishes as I've been recooperating with my broken arm. I'm slowly getting back to normal and am following the doctor's instructions on the exercises he's having me do to get better and be able to use my arm faster. I still can't move my shoulder but the pain is getting better. I'm slowly getting back online and will e making my way to visit blogs. I'll be posting a few reviews that I wrote before I broke my arm that are due soon and hope to get back to normal soon. Thanks so much for all the well wishes and for sticking with me.

12 comments:

  1. Its great to hear that you are on the road to recovery. Hang in there and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good it is getting better, don't rush it indeed though

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you're improving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great to hear, Mary. Best wishes from your hairy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news! Looking forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a speedy recovery! I am glad to hear it's going a bit better already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the update. That's good news, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is good news--and good for you for following doctor's orders.

    My father had surgery a few years ago, pushed himself to hard, and had a setback that amounted to 6 extra weeks of doctor care--he learned the hard way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog while you've been recovering. Hope you continue to heal quickly and are back to normal soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.