Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review: Target Beauty Box

Target has a beauty box that you can sign up for each month but supplies are limited and they run out really fast. The boxes are just $5 each and they have at least $20 worth of products in them. I've been trying for 3 months to be able to get one of these boxes but they are usually out by the time I hear about them. But not this month (July). 

It comes in a really nice box which I kept because I'm sure I can find something to store in this box. But I was really happy with all the different products that came in this box this month. For just $5, you really can't beat this offer. Have you signed up and received one of these Target Beauty boxes yet?


In my box I received: 

Fashion Tape
Cucumber cleansing cloths
Herbal Essence's Dry Oil Spray for shiny hair
Pumice stone
Goody Ouchless hair ties
Max Volume Mascara
Cover Girl Lip Gloss


I was also able to get the second beauty box Target offered at the same time. Supplies are limited and they go fast so I was happy to get both of them and at just $5 a piece, that's a pretty good deal. Here's what was in this box...

1. Bathery Delicate Bath Pouf
2. John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7-Day Treatment
3. Olay White Strawberry Body Wash
4. NYX Butter Gloss Strawberry Parfait
5. Goody Ouchless Hair Elastics
6. CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer
7. Burt’s Bees White Tea Facial Wipes

And yes, my dog Falcor was keeping an eagle eye on that bath pouf. I think he thought it was a dog toy. lol 

22 comments:

  1. Looks like a handy box, and at that price must be a steal. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun way to try new products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol the pup must have felt left out with no toys for him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm gonna have to get him a new toy.

      Delete
  4. Maybe I need to go search for a beauty box. Think it would help? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Well there are some Men's beauty boxes with stuff for me in them.

      Delete
  5. Wow! What a good deal! you got some really fab things! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love these different boxes that are available.

      Delete
  6. I belonged to a makeup club called Cosmetique in the 90s. I loved it...for a while. And then I ended up getting boxes full of makeup I mostly couldn't use...I had to cancel because they just weren't sending the right colors for my skin type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember doing that for a while too. I used some of the stuff they sent but gave a lot of it to my mom.

      Delete
  7. That is a great value for your money. can you pick the contents of your box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you can't pick the content but you can see a picture of what will be in the box before you order it.

      Delete
  8. Looks like you get a lot for only those 5$, I can see why people would buy those. Looks like fun even if you can't pick the contents, you do get a lot for your money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I like what they sent and for $5 it's a really good deal.

      Delete
  9. I've wanted to try their box but not been able to yet. Never seem to see them in time. Ah well. Looks like a pretty good deal this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first month that I was able to get there in time to get it.

      Delete
  10. Bonanza, Mary! Glad you could catch it at the right time to try it. They seem to have good stuff in them for that price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy to get both of them. It was a great deal.

      Delete
  11. I think the dog is jealous there were no dog treats in that box

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.