Thursday, August 13, 2015

Summer With Snuggle Bear


*I'm just giving him a kiss. I'm not trying to tear him apart, I swear." 

So The Snuggle Bear Den site sent some of us a free mini Snuggle Bear to take fun summer pictures with and since I don't go out much, my pictures included fun times with my animals.


Falcor looking a little defeated that he can't have the bear.


Scribbles faced off the bear and then went about his business. 


"Hey can you scratch my back? No? Ok, I'll just get it myself." 


"I don't see you." 


"You aren't gonna give me that bear, are you?" 


And then Snuggle Bear decided to dress up early for Christmas. It's Christmas in August!


And of course he saw some of the sites here in Las Vegas.

21 comments:

  1. Your pets are a whole lot cuter than that bear....hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Yeah, the bear is kinda creepy.

      Delete
  2. My dog loved an old stuffed teddy bear we gave her many years ago. She ripped that toy apart. Her teething phase was the worst. There was no sock left behind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He rips all the toys we give him apart.

      Delete
  3. too cute. love your furbabies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I'm sure just one nibble wouldn't hurt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scribbles is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? I want the Snuggle bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I got it from the Snuggle Bear Den. They gave some of us free ones to take pictures of.

      Delete
  7. What? I want the Snuggle bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are adorable of your pets with that bear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They had fun with this one.

      Delete
  9. Ah, poor Falcor dejected over not getting the bear. Cute pics, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe..this is too cute. The adventures of Snuggle Bear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you liked the pictures.

      Delete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.