Friday, December 04, 2015

Freebie Friday!

Welcome to another edition of Freebie Friday, where I tell you what free samples and full sized products I received in the mail and how you can get them too. Someone asked me why I do a 'Freebie Friday" each week, so I'll tell you.

A while back I listed all the free samples and wins that I had received that previous year and so many people didn't believe that I could have gotten so many free things. So I decided to prove it by taking a picture every week and sharing the sites that I found the links to the freebies at. So now you too can get great free samples coming to your mailbox each week.

  You can find links to samples like these at Hey It's Free and Freebie Shark.
Did you know you can sign up at Tomoson and get free products too. You can also sign up at these sites and get products at a great discount. No Kidding CouponsAMZ Review Trader, and Elite Deal Club.


This week I received:

A free full size bottle of Tropicana Essentials Orange Juice as well as a $1 off coupon for another bottle to pass along to someone - from BzzAgent.



I also was able to cash out enough points on MyPoints to get a $50 Amazon gift card!


Did you get any freebies this week?

13 comments:

  1. The $50 gift card is fabulous, but I can't believe the orange juice isn't sour. Have you tasted it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved the gift card and the orange juice was really good.

      Delete
  2. Wow, $50 sure is nice indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been a fan of orange juice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used $40 worth of amazon certificates from online surveys this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang! Nice week! I got, herm. I got a Spice Voxbox with veggie chips, shampoo/conditioner, nailpolish and some other goodies. It was a pretty good box!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good at this Mary! Happy spending:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum I like orange juice! I hope this brand tastes good. And wow that's neat you got a 50$ amazon gift card as you had enough points. How long does it take you approximately to accumulate that much points?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OJ and a stellar gift card from Amazon? That's great!

    No freebies for me this week.

    ReplyDelete

This is an Award-Free blog. It is a lovely gesture, but I am unable to comply with the terms of the awards so I have made this an Award-Free blog. Thank You for understanding.